golden raisins and gin, gin soaked raisins, gin-raisin remedy

Q. As an active senior, I was more than dismayed with increasing arthritis that caused pain when I attempted simple activities. Aspirin and exercise helped a bit. I tried deleting the “reds” from my diet (meat, tomatoes, eggplant). I also took herbs like boswellia, turmeric and bromelain. They helped a little but not enough.

Then I tried the gin-soaked raisins and I am pain-free and flexible once more. Fantastic! My horses thank you, my grandkids thank you and my garden also thanks you.

A. We don’t know why some people get such relief from raisins in gin and others tell us this remedy is worthless. We’re delighted to learn that it worked for you.

To make this remedy, put golden raisins in a shallow bowl, cover with gin and allow it to evaporate. Eat nine daily. For more details on this and other natural approaches we offer our Guide to Alternatives for Arthritis.

It's almost Black Friday at The People's Pharmacy!

Black Friday at People's Pharmacy 2017
Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds
View Specials Now

1. KAMINI

I want to know, this gin & raisins works for gout people & when to be taken in a day, is it in the empty stomach or after dinner, please let me know & also for ovarian cyst I want natural remedies.

2. R.M.

I know I have arthritis and my husband does too. We have been taking taking the golden raisins soaked in gin for about 10 years. I am 70 and play basketball and pickle ball in senior leagues and have no pain. They take the uric acid out of the joints that causes arthritis.

3. Scott T.

I heard about the gin & raisins treatment from two elderly family members who reported it eliminated the arthritis pain in their hands. I had arthritis pain in my back so bad that sleeping was difficult, and I received no relief from prescription medication. So, I decided to try. A month later, all the pain was gone and has not returned so long as I follow the regimen. My wife and one of my employees has similar results. It’s nice living a pain free life, especially with such a simple remedy.

4. bj

cherries are the best thing for gout
    just go to gout and they will tell you the best natural cure

5. CB613

(i) Does anyone have a natural cure for Gout? and getting rid of tophi?
    (ii) Does this gin soaked raisin concotion increase Uric Acid levels and woudl be detrimental to a gout attack sufferer?
    (ii) How about acid reflux?

6. Elisabeth R.

Just wondering if this might work for gout (going to try) or if anyone knows some home remedy.

7. hs

Does It matter If you use sloe gin or just gin on the raisins?

8. Kathy D.

I tried this for several months and this had no affect on my arthritis.