lip care discount

Here’s a reminder of our special sale, so you don’t miss out. It is good for just two more weeks, until March 31, 2018. Are your lips chapped and dry from March wind and cold temperatures? We have a suggestion for keeping them comfortable and saving money at the same time.

People’s Pharmacy Natural Lip Care:

We think our all-natural lip care is among the best you could use to soothe your chapped lips. The products come in three terrific natural flavors: pomegranate, berry and chocolate mint. They contain natural oils: olive oil, coconut oil and jojoba oil to moisturize that delicate skin. Even more important, they contain no petroleum products at all, nor do they have sunscreens that can sometimes be irritating.

Here’s what some of our customers had to say:

Susan wrote:

“About five years ago, I developed allergies reactions to any lip balm, even the “natural” ones. I have tried many1 I’ve been using The People’s Pharmacy Pomegranate lip balm for at least three years without any allergic reactions on my lips. It’s been such a relief to have found a lip balm I can safely use.”

Wendy said:

“I have tried so many lip balms over the years! This is the one I am sticking with. It stays on longer than any others I have used and keeps my lips feeling better than any of the rest of the natural ones I have tried. The taste is mild and doesn’t offend my nose or lips. The tube lasts a long time, too.”

Sallie reported:

“This is the only lip balm that works for me! I tried every brand the drugstore offered, but most just made my lips more cracked and dry. I use it all year long and keep several tubes in handy locations–by my bed, in my pocket, in my car.”

Save Money on People’s Pharmacy Lip Care Products:

We have a special offer for the month of March only. Save 25% on any lip care product, including Pomegranate, Berry, Chocolate Mint or the package of all three. Just enter the code LIPCARE25 and collect your savings. Shop now through March 31, 2018.

Don’t miss out. Use the code LIPCARE25 at checkout, and keep your smile happy.

1. Katharine Simmons
    California

I want to buy the special on MOM deo. I have NOT found WHERE to order it? Please let me know before special is over!

• Sara
      Fayetteville, NC

I, too, would like to buy some of the MOM “deodorant”.

2. Betty
    TX

I prefer non-flavored lip balm.

3. Sheila Murphy
    NY

YES, to unflavored lip care!

4. Barbara

Are the lip balms tinted?

5. C
    Texas

About the discussion on carpal tunnel syndrome: I and others have corrected it by having multiple massages to the forearm. Someone explained that it can be a tight muscle that is too tight from overuse. I hope this keeps people from needing surgery.

6. Linda
    Boulder CO

I’m still not understanding why you offer lip balms with added flavor if licking one’s lips is unwise.

• Terry Graedon

Would you be interested in an unflavored lip balm? If there is enough interest, we’ll consider such a formulation.

• Ann

Most definitely, I am interested in an unflavored lip balm. I find that many of the “fruity” flavorings are irritating…especially peppermint. Thank you!

• Bunny Safron
        Raleigh

I would definitely buy several unflavored lip balms. I dislike the sweet taste.

7. Bob

How can I get the weekly news if I miss a show?

8. mary
    01089

Trying to find out if gin and raisins should betaken morning or night. Will order the lip balm and see how it works. Thank you.

• Jan
      Colorado

I find that it doesn’t matter when I eat the gin-raisins as long as I eat them daily. Actually, after taking them for weeks, missing a day or two doesn’t cause my knee pain to return. The gin-raisins are so tasty that I rarely miss a day of eating them.