Our award winning radio show is heard on 200 public radio stations nationwide. Each week you can tune in to learn about everything from home remedies to the latest breakthroughs in medicine. You can find a list of public radio stations that carry The People’s Pharmacy here.
How You Can Find the People’s Pharmacy Podcast
If you live in an area that doesn’t broadcast our show, or you’ve simply missed an episode, that doesn’t mean you have to go without. You can download a podcast (a digital version) of our most recent shows to listen at your leisure. When you subscribe to our podcast, episodes will be automatically downloaded to your computer or smartphone.
The People’s Pharmacy on iTunes:
You can find The People’s Pharmacy podcast in the iTunes store. To find our podcast in iTunes, click on the green box with the quarter notes on the right of this page. That will take you right to it.
You can download the iTunes program for free if you don’t already have it. iTunes is a free audio player and works on both Mac and PC.
If you prefer, you can also copy this URL into the podcatcher or RSS feed reader of your choice: http://feeds.feedburner.com/ThePeoplesPharmacy
You can find our more about subscribing to our podcast on our podcast information page.
If you would like to see some of our recent shows, here is a link. The podcasts are free for four weeks after the broadcast date. Older programs can be downloaded for $2.99. CDs of our past radio shows can be purchased in our online store.
If you enjoy our show and listening to the most up-to-date health information from guests at the cutting edge of medical research, please consider writing a review or rating our podcast in iTunes. Each review and rating helps spread the word to help people take control of their health!
Thanks for listening to The People’s Pharmacy! Never miss another episode again.
Newsletter Reading List
- 1Show 1077: Dr. Andrew Weil on Drug-free Alternatives to the Meds You Take
- 2Should a Flip Flop on Saturated Fat Freak You Out?
- 3Is a Daily Diet Soda Bad for Your Brain?
- 4To Think Better, Get Your Exercise!
- 5How to Help Exercise Boost Your Brainpower-Drink Beet Juice First
- 6Ice on the Face Could Counteract Shock
- 7Will a Whiff of Orange Erase Trauma?
- 8Alarming Anticholinergic Load Scrambles Brain
- 9Overlooked Antibiotic Side Effects Can Destroy Lives
- 10Pickle Relish Will Do in a Pinch Against Leg Cramps
- 11How Does Vicks on the Feet Calm a Cough?
- 12Is There Any Hope for Severe Hair Loss?