Learn home remedies for coughs and coughing in this video with Joe and Terry Graedon.

1. Cough

started using this about thirty yrs ago, still using it. Work most of the time.
    What I do, is make a cup of instant coffee, three quarters full. Sort of stick nose in cup to breathe in vapors as it cools. Works most of the time. Does not seem to work if coffee is re heated/cold. Maybe it is the volatile organic compounds which soothe?
    Since I first started using this, have seen a couple of spots on t.v., which suggest this is a natural remedy for even an asthma attack, if stuck without meds.
    If out driving, I have stopped and bought a take out coffee at one of the many outlets. Works too

2. B Mack

I’ve had a dry cough for two weeks now. Comes and goes. My wife has always sucked on a small square or two of good quality dark chocolate. At least 70%. My dry cough always goes away every time she hands me a square or two. Better then anything else I’ve come across. Tastes great to! Now all I hear is – “I told ya so” that’s why I married her!

3. Adams M.

My wife has had a terrible cough for many years and nothing seems to help. She lives here in Houston with many fine doctors and has seen them all. They think it is allergies and she has taken various medicines and nothing seems to work. Are there any home remedies you would suggest she try? She only coughs when she is not sleeping. I feel sorry for her and said I would help her find a cure.
    A frustrated husband.
    PEOPLE’S PHARMACY RESPONSE: WE ALWAYS THINK A CUP OF THYME TEA WITH A LITTLE HONEY IS WORTH A TRY.

4. Walt

6 weeks I had the dry scratchy cough in my throat that would not go away. The vapor-rub on my feet did the trick. I haven’t coughed since I applied it yesterday.
    Go figure.
    Love you Joe and Terry.

5. JOSE

My wife has a really bad cold and cough tried everything but nothing worked. Anything you recommend???

6. Brenda

I have a dry scratchy cough. I have tried robitussin cf, alka seltzer cold and flu, gargling with salt water, etc… Anything you recommend ?