The People’s Pharmacy® radio show is made possible in part by Redex Industries, makers of Udder Cream, Udderly Smooth Hand and Body Lotion, and the new COUNTRY CREAM.aids for dry, chapped skin.
800-345-7339 . The website is:

1. Rosemary

I too like the results of Udder Cream, but, I have found that when I bought the product in a tube it gets very very runny. Has anyone experienced this? I have never bought it in a jar-but will try that. I just won’t waste my money on the tubes anymore.

2. m

In winter many people get the problem of dry skin. We can make use of udder cream which seems to have a very positive effect on dry, chapped skin. Is this cream very costly? The price can be given?

3. Gail V.

My husband and I have used udder cream for years but we can”t get it at any stores. Could someone tell me where I can find it ? We live in Fort McMurray Alberta Canada.

4. T. McGaha

I have used UdderCream for many years now and swear by it. For dry, cracked skin in the winter it’s great! Another fabulous discovery about this amazing product is with repeated applications to the affected area, scars are diminished. I imagine cows udderly love it too!

5. MK

Chemo induced hair loss and a sore, painful scalp. Udderly Smooth took away the pain, the redness and kept my bald pate in great shape for over a year until treatments finished. Now I use it not only for dry skin and feet but daily as a facial moisturizer. It’s a wonderful cream!

6. CBM

I have bought numerous body creams and tons of lotion in my desperate search for relief from dry heels and feet. By chance, I decided to try this wonderful cream. To my surprise, it is by far the most effective product I have found at a remarkably reasonable price.

7. reddnekk

This stuff is great for old men whose hands bleed at the slightest provocation, and does help particularly during cold weather. Don’t overlook Bag Balm, another livestock product, which has great medicinal properties, particularly in enabling scar-free healing. I have tried to get the VA to suggest it to the outpatient surgery patients (like myself) because it sure beats anything else out there.

8. J M Dalby

I was given a jar of Udderly Smooth several years ago as my hands were all cracked. Within the month they were much improved and now have no problem with them. Have given jars away as gifts, it is also good for rough heels.

9. Jack Kern

Every fall and close to winter the skin on the lower leggs dries out and gets to the point of cracking. I have tried the oils of leading skin care companies to no avail. Last Fall I tried
    “Undder Cream” and achieved fantastic, great results worth standing up and saying so. As my skin started to heal
    and did so very rapidly. I was very surprised at the remarkable results. Now I keep a jar close to the bed so I can use it before I retire for the night.

10. Don Nicol

Udder Cream probably is the best treatment for the feet of us diabetic/chemo patients. I have shelves of worthless lotions and finally settled on Udder Cream as the only product that keeps my feet in check. I use it liberally 2-3 times daily and use socks at night to keep it close to the skin.